Neighborhood Lawnmower Repair technicians are specialized in repairing a wide variety of engines and outdoor power equipment. We concentrate on lawn and garden equipment during the spring and summer season, but we also service and repair go-karts and golf carts.
Neighborhood Lawnmower Repair is a repair shop, not just a parts install shop. This means we can often do a repair rather than wait for a part to be shipped.
Bring your equipment in for service. The usual turnaround time is from one week to ten days. Exceptions include parts orders and the very busy spring season.
If your repairs are taking longer than 7-10 days, please call to check on the status. We do not follow up on backorders during our busy season.
We also offer pickup and delivery for a nominal fee. Additional fees are required for longer distances.
Our services include:
- Blade sharpening & balancing
- Tune ups
- Oil change & lubrication
- Engine repair and replacement (both single and twin cylinders)
- Belt adjustment & replacement
- Tire & tube replacement
- Recoil starter repair
- Carburetor cleaning, adjustment, repair & replacement
- Battery replacement
- Ignition, electrical and safety system testing and repair
- Chain repair and replacement
- Transmission service & repair (manual and hydrostatic)
- Sharpen and repair chain saw chain
- Replace line in grass trimmers
- and much more…
Call and check with us regarding your presently owned or purchase consideration of make & model mower, tiller, trimmer, chain saw, blower, etc, to see if we can either repair it or get parts for it.